Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why, hello there!

Firstly, a lifetime supply of chocolate for my mom for the name. It's quite ingenious, actually. You Net-Dwellers don't realize it, but I really can't pronounce anything right. From tyranny to mellifluous to anonymous to rabid and manic--my tongue and the English language must definitely be siblings because they do not get along together at all.

Secondly, I must warn you. My faith runs deep. I love God, okay? I just can't help it. I seriously love God. For the next 10 months (beginning June 1st) I will begin a spiritual journey to strengthen my relationships with God and Our Lady. I will be taking the 10 virtues of Mary and for each month, focus on a different one. June is Purity. I hope I see progress and I hope you Net-Dwellers see progress. If you don't, please let me know.

Thirdly, I do plan to have fun here. Rants will be far and few in between, and will not be meaningless. I like to think of myself as a very fun person. I may not be clever or witty, but I am quite insane. Not insane like Lisabeth from "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" or anything. More insane, perhaps, like Dickens' and his copper toads and Grip the Raven.

With this thought, I do welcome you to this blog of wonders, imagination, insanity, faith, and words. Please enjoy your stay.

With love,
~Me~

1 comment: