Friday, July 20, 2012

Lighthouse Everything Skit



One of my favorite songs. One of my favorite videos. One of my favorite artists. One of my favorite messages.

A wonderful summary of the general population, teenage and young adult especially. It reminds me that God is on my side. He is a God Who fights for the one He loves. He loves me and you and our neighbors and friends and family and everyone. He fights for us. He's there no matter what. We do whatever we do, and when we make that decision to run back to Him, He's already running back to us, trying to get to us more than we're trying to get to Him. It's the most beautiful love in the universe. It's Everything.

1 comment:

  1. AGGGGHHHH....I tear up every single time. I watched this exact video with my youth group back in Iowa, and we talked about the symbolism for like, the entire session. One of the lady's helping said the most profound thing; "He [Jesus] never once turned his back on her, and he was RIGHT THERE when she fell." SO. MUCH. LOVE. And the last time I saw it, a NET team was performing the Catholic version in which there is a priest who absolves the girl at the end, and the priest from that parish played the role! It was so powerful, because it was right before confession, too. I love Fr. Craig <3 Thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete