Saturday, September 1, 2012

10 Months: Introducing Patience

So apparently it's September now? It's ridiculous how fast this year has passed. I really cannot believe it.

But here it is! And with a new month comes another virtue. Month 4: Patience!!!

 Ah, patience. I suppose I'm a pretty patient person (when dealing with human beings) until about 9pm, then little by little it escapes my grasp. My sister, the lovely Samantha, can testify. The hours after 9pm, I know already, will be the hardest for me. That is when I get tired, cranky, and I don't want to be bothered by anyone or anything unless someone is dying.

But August! Like with humility, I believe I could have done better, but I do think I am on the way to becoming the-best-version-of-myself, as Matthew Kelly would say. After about 9pm was, I think, the most "heck to obedience" mentality came in, because, as I said, that's when I transform into a grouch. But, like I said with humility, I do have more time to improve this and I know that God is urging me to, so onward I go!

I am pretty proud to say that not once this year have I taken a short cut on homework. I've done it all, fully and completely! Yes!

Patience, patience, patience. AND WE'RE OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment